Thursday, June 19, 2008

Things that happened today at work...like you really care

So my day began like every other day....
Took a shower
Straightned my hair
Made my coffee
On the road

Everyday seems to be an adventure, always something new happening. My boss was in China for the last 2 weeks, upon his return he will notice that he now has a new name tag on the outside of his office....."Me Kei Long" .....apparently thats his name in Chinese, at least thats what I was told. I might not have a job after he see's it. I am hoping he has a sense of humor.

Other issues at work:

Apparently I am or have some connections with law enforcement -
2 people who were parked illegally got tickets and thought that I would do something about it.
Do they really think that I could tell the cops to rip up the ticket? That its unfair that they were ticketed. In case you missed it THEY WERE PARKED ILLEGALLY! Pay your fine and deal with it.

They are closing the parking lot for renovations in July....yes thats right JULY. Prob the hottest month of the summer. Now I will have to walk a mile to get to the office. Oh what a number the humidity will do on my hair. I am not happy about the situation.

I had breakfast for lunch and lunch for breakfast.

They complain when its too hot, now they are complaing that its too cold. BRING A SWEATER!

A certain someone fell asleep at his desk...yet again. DRINK SOME REDBULL!

Billy Ocean's Caribbean Queen played 3 times today.

Exciting isnt it?

3 comments:

nikki said...

Love this! I have annoying people at work, too, but have yet to see someone fall asleep!

Also, I've decided after hearing Escape (If you like Pina Coladas...) 8 times this week that I need to use it as my wedding entrance song. I think you should take "Carribbean Queen" as a sign and maybe use it as your first dance song?

Campeggio Family said...

WOW.....
now are you blogging on your lunch break or do you have a ton of extra time between parking patrol?
jk
love the blog- there's NOTHING wrong with it...MAC does it!
definately requesting C Queen at your wedding though (wish i could rock out during my work day)

Justin said...

yo nik. lookin' good!