Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Very first Blog....I am scared

So here it is, I have officially become a "blogger". Thanks to my wonderful friends Nikki C. and Megan U. (thats right folks, Megan is no longer an "M" She has officially become a "U" as of Friday June 13th!!!)

Lets see how long before my work blocks this web site.

By now they have blocked almost every photo share site (which is really annoying when you are coming off of your friends wedding, and you are reallly looking forward to seeing the pictures on monday morning when you come back to work!!) I am unable to "myspace" and "facebook" soon enough they will not longer give me access to fellow blogger Perez Hilton. But I beg of you , PLEASE PLEASE dont take away my People! I would much prefer to browse your site free of charge then pay for a magazine that I will scan thru for about a week, only to have it sit in my magazine rack for months, until I finally decide that its time to get rid of some of the "junk" that has accumulated.

So for now, I hope you enjoy my blogs. When you stop seeing new posts you will know that the IT team was on to me and blocked me.

1 comment:

nikki said...

Yay! This is so fun! Can't wait to read more...

P.S. My work blocked me for one day, I think to try to scare me. That one day was horrible!