Thursday, August 7, 2008

Today, August 7th 2008



Well this is it, the last year I will spend in my twenties. Its kinda sad, I really enjoyed my twenties. I had lots of "birthday weeks" and really looked forward to celebrating each birthday. This year is a bit different then the others. I feel older and dont really want people to know its my birthday. Strange isnt it. All these years I would announce to the world that I was the birthday girl, this year ...not so much.


People at work are sending me e-mails (we have a birthday calendar posted so the ENTIRE company can see when your birthday is). People I dont even know. Some guy "Clay" sent me this message:





Howdy Nikki, I just wanted to shoot you a quick note and say Happy Birthday (Give or take…) and that I hope the year has been going well for you so far. I think we may have met/spoken in the past but if not, I am the PreSales Rep for XXXXXXXX(name has be disguised to protect the innocent). If I may be of help to you down the road, I am looking forward to hearing from you. If not, it was nice talking to you anyway and I hope you have a great day!
Cheers,
Clay



Now thats just strange. And kinda creepy. So here is to another year. HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY TO ME!

2 comments:

Meg (MU) said...

OMG---he loves you!!!!

nikki said...

Agreed. He's trying to get in your pants.