Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Been too long!


The last time I posted a blog was way back in June. Yes folks thats right, July is coming to a close. Do you know what that means? It means that my wedding is creeping up closer and closer and I am not freaking out! Weird isnt it? You would think that by now, I would be a psycho bridezilla who only talks about her wedding and doesnt let anyone else speak. To be quite honest with you, I get annoyed when people ask me about my wedding. Is that bad? Its the same stupid question every day..."So you ready for the big day?" Well dummy what the heck do you think!? That I am not prepared for something that I have been planning for over a year? Come on, thats a dumb question. But me begin the "sweet" person I am, I play it off and just politely say "yes I am totally ready"(fake smile) "just want it to be here". And I walk away as quickly as possible! GET OUT OF THE BREAK ROOM I tell myself!! I sometimes avoid it all together because I cant deal with people asking the same stupid question. I had someone actually ask me a week ago if I got my dress!??!?!?!!! Like are you kidding me! Its a month away from my wedding day, do you really think that I dont have my dress!!! UGH. I have finally realized that I hate people, or at least stupid people. And there are an awful lot of them in my office.....

2 comments:

Meg (MU) said...

I feel you!!! Wait until after the wedding...you will have to answer a million more stupid questions. Number 1 stupid question: Is married life any different? or How is married life?

nikki said...

I always get "Are you knocked up?" and I'm almost positive after the wedding it will be: "When are you having kids?"